Explore some of the most common questions about our daycare.
• What age does my child have to be to attend your daycare? We serve children ages three months to five years.
•Do you take the children outdoors? Yes, weather permitting, we provide daily outdoor play.
• Do you provide meals and snack? Yes, we provide breakfast, lunch and a snack.
• What if my child has allergies? Due to the high number of children with peanut allergies, we do not serve peanut products.
• Will you potty train my child? Yes, we work with parents to develop a potty training process for the child.
• What policies does your daycare have in place to address safety? PrepZone Kids Daycare has secure entries and exits that are maintained by an electronic entry system. Only individuals authorized by you are allowed to pick up your child from the daycare.